Saturday, June 12, 2010

NEW BLOG, NEW ME~~

~story time~
Once upon a time,
my thought said "what if everyone blog about
their emo nemo days on 'the blog',
then 'the blog' will be super emo, and may have depression."
so i went to hv a look of random ppl's blog.
then i found out everyone's blogs are reali reali emo.
thought said "everyone also so emo,
how are they gonna leave their emo shell?
they will be even more emo."
~the end~

i am a person who is pretty emotional and
kinda negative on the inside, hapi hapi on the outside....
be4 this, my blog contained all my complains...
all my emo nemo stuffs....

so because of that thought (the story above),
i think i should change~~~
so one day when i look at one of my friend's blog,
he/she is trying to do a LOVE blog,
to post all the random kindness on the blog to share the love.
after i read the post, i was inspired by them,
so instead of doing another LOVE blog,
i chose to start a blog of encouragement.

Because GOD told us to be an encourager in the world.
Because GOD told us to show LOVE, both tough and lovely lovely LOVE.

so here i am.
My new blog...
i deleted everything that was here...
all those emo nemo stuffs...
n now i am gonna share all positive things HERE....
to be an encourager....
to show LOVE n care...
to show the lovely TRUTH....
to show tough LOVE^^

~a new blog, a new me~

No comments:

Post a Comment