Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Loved~~~

Yesterday nite, my fds came to my temporary house!!felt so warm and loved!!just like a family. even tho we didnt do much, jsut guitar pract. n tv n a bit of ice cream time..
they came to my house, because they wanted accompany me while im home-alone. thx^^
then they came here n slept over, n this morning, they woke up super early to fetch me to uni and waited me for 2 hrs for my exam. then they fetch me home n buy food and buy some stuffs for tonite...
thanks so much my friends.
feel so much love!!!!
^^

God put people in your life, because of you. You may think they are a problem to you(im not saying you guys are my problems), but look through your past, most of the happy , joyful time are with your friends; look again, most of your emo time, your friends are here for you; look the last time, most of your hard time, study time, your friends are next to you, studying with you, supporting you.

God put you in people's life, are the same, want you to be their support, their comfort, their sharing partner, their encourager.

GOD put you in this world with a reason. To be a solution for a problem, to be someone's friend, to show LOVE and CARE....

GO BE ONE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment