Sunday, June 20, 2010

emo neh~~

A lot of problems around me, problems started since yesterday nite. Then they came into my life again this morning. It was a nightmare, drove me crazy!Took my patience.
Then I hurt my toe when i was playing with the kids. Then kids sat on my legs while we were watching movie. My legs went numb. And my toe is still in pain.
When i came home, I forgot to bring my bean bag down. Then i really miss my boyfriend. I want him to be with me now.

BUT!!

I am not here to post my emo blogs again!!!!

^^

A lot of problems around me since last nite till this morning, but because of these problems, i know how hard it is, and I can be more understanding. Also. because of these problems, i learnt to be more flexible and patience is trained.

Then i went to church, my toe hurts, but i learnt that, I should be more careful next time. And it taught me that, it is dangerous to run around in the room, and I should pay more attention on the kids while they are running.
The kids sat on my legs while we were watching movie. Even though it makes my legs went numb, I felt the bonding and the trust between me and the kids. It motivates me so much!!

Then for forgetting to take my bean bag, that just taught me to be more careful.

I really miss my boyfriend, but I know GOD is here for me, his presence is here for me. Megatron is here with me. My friends are in perth for me. I know my boyfriend is coming back soon. And I believed he did buy my stuffs.

So I AM HAPPY NOW^^

Choose Joy, It Can Make A Difference!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment