Wednesday, July 7, 2010

love is....

What is LOVE?

Before today, i thought i am a person who know how to love a person. Be nice, be kind, be patient, be encouraging, be cheerful, be friendly.

But what is LOVE?? I got a note book from my boyfriend. And the cover of it is with a bible verse. It teaches me how to LOVE and what is LOVE.

"Love is patient Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude. It is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

This is one of the most famous quote for a christian and a non-christian. It tells us what is love.

For me, I think i am patient, i am kind. But when i read this verse over and over again, I know Love is not just that. Love needs more!! It is hard for me. But it is the true LOVE.

I encourage you to practice this LOVE. It is hard, but with GOD's strength and help, nothing is impossible. LOVE without easily angered, LOVE without keeping the records of wrong, LOVE without envy, LOVE with lot of TRUST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment