Monday, July 5, 2010

eyelashes

~Story time~
At a sandy day, eyes and hand had a conversation.
hand was blocking some sands flying into the eyes.
Eyes: thanks hand, if without you, i think i will be filled with sands. it will hurt me alot and i may even get infected. thanks so much.
Hand: You're welcome!! But i think you should say thanks to eyelashes, because they are the one who protect you 24/7. They are the one who trap most of the sand and dust. They are the one protect you, so that you can see the beautiful view of this world.

In our life, we always forget people that close to us the most. We are just like the eyes, we can see everything except the eyelashes. We saw the green and tall mountain, we saw the beautiful calm sea, we saw the pretty girl and guy on the other side of the river, but we couldn't see the long and beautiful eyelashes right in front of your eyes.

I have to say that, I always take my family for granted. I know that they will be there no matter how, so i will just ignore them. Put my friends, the things that i like in front of them.

When was the last time you talk to them? When was the last time you say I LOVE YOU to your parent? When was the last time you turn to them and share your sadness and happiness? When was the last time you think of them?

It is because they are always here, you will focus on the things that you have to chase after, the things that you haven't gotten in your hands. Just now i was reading bible, Solomon builds the temple for GOD. Inside it said Solomon employed people to build the temple, but he set the rules that everyone work for 1 month then 2 months rest, so that they can enjoy the time with their family.

We always focus on our work and forget our family, the always support. I think it is a time for us to show love to them.

I will txt my mum n say i love you.

This is my challenge to you. Just go n txt your parent a "I Love You" without a request or a reason. Have a look of your eyelashes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment