Monday, August 16, 2010

what is patient??

do you have any experience of teaching someone, but they just never listen to you and keep doing the same mistake again and again???Have you ever had an experience that you know that is wrong, but your friend or someone that you know kept doing it??

I had that before. And I believe that almost everyone should have that experience before.It is just so frustrating!!! You may try to tell him..once...twice....three time.....but thats it!!!!!

But GOD is perfect in "patient". When i did wrong for the first time, he taught me and forgave me. the second time, he reminded me, and forgave me. third time, reminded me and forgave me again. And again and again. HE just teaches and reminds me again and again.

What a wonderful and awesome GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment